Sunday 14 January 2018

OUGD503 - Australian Placement


OUGD503

Australian Placement

If possible I would like to do a placement in Melbourne, Australia over the summer.

I began researching agencies I would like to work for. 

I thought it would be a good idea to send a letter by post, including a screen print. The hope was this would make me more memorable and stand out against the huge amount of emails an agency must receive. 

I wrote to 10 agencies. 

Studio Brave
Point of Contact: Tim Sutherland
Email: hello@studiobrave.com.au
Studio Brave


Confetti
Point of Contact: Tom Shanahan and Kevin McDowell
Email: info@confettistudio.co  or  applications@confettistudio.co


Confetti



Motherbird
Point of Contact: Jack Mussett, Chris Murphy and Dan Evans
Email: Work@motherbird.com.au  or  studio@motherbird.com.au


Motherbird



SeeSaw
Point of Contact: Matthew McKenzie and Anita Ryley
Email: hello@seesaw.co.au


SeeSaw


Alter  
Point of Contact: Jonathan Wallace
Email: folios@alter.com.au  or  alter@alter.com.au


Alter

Design by Bird
Point of Contact: Luke Carson 
Email: studio@designbybird.com.au


Design by Bird


Liquorice
Point of Contact: Scott Bonanno
Email: enquiries@liquorice.com.au


Liquorice


Love and Money
Point of Contact: Charl Laubscher
Email: hello@loveandmoney.agency (see website) 


Love + Money


Studio Round
Point of Contact: Michaela Webb  or  Bianca Georgiou
Email: bianca@round.com.au


Studio Round


A Friend of Mine
Point of Contact: Suzy Tuxen
Email: us@afom.com.au


A Friend of Mine



In my letters I used a letter head that is part of my brand identity. I also included a screen print.


Screen Print Positive
I have yet to receive a response from any of the studios. I will send follow up emails within the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment