Thursday 2 May 2019

OUGD602 - Work Placement - Agency TK

OUGD602 

Work Placement 

Agency TK




Agency TK is a creative agency based in Leeds. They also have offices in London and LA and have recently opened a new office in Manchester. 

I worked on some in house posters for their portfolio as filler pages to split up the content. I then animated these posters for their Instagram.














Later in the week, I started creating a beer label for Handsome brews. This particular brew was a lager called Piranha. We went for a hand drawn piranha and a bright colour scheme. 


On a Thursday evening, we went to a networking event that was part of the All in Leeds creative movement.  

I really enjoyed working at Agency TK. The culture was great, it was relaxed and there was a lot of converstation that made me feel comfortable. Everyone really made an effort to make me feel welcome. Rich had a lot of time for me and helped me a lot on photoshop. I will keep in touch with Rich and I hope to get an internship there for three or four months after I graduate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment