Sunday 5 May 2019

OUGD602 - Online Presence

OUGD602


Online Presence 

Website
https://lornamilligandesigns.com/




Instagram


Linked In
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorna-milligan-088387136/



I have chosen to use my own picture as my profile and header image on linked in because I think it is more personal. It's about you as an employee / professional, rather than focusing on being solely on being a graphic designer. In contrast to this, I have applied my personal branding to my The Dots profile. The Dots is a creative network where professionals in the creative industry can connect, share work and follow companies, and individuals they admire. I have chosen to add my branding to this profile as I feel it makes sense in this context. I have also added the projects that I feature on my website. My main reason for joining The Dots is that you can apply for jobs through the site and some agencies only add their p[ositions on this site. The site also has a feature where you can filter jobs by 'availability', for example, Intern, Junior, Senior etc. This is helpful as I am specifically looking for an internship position. 

The Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment