Tuesday 22 November 2016

OUGD402 - Word Association



Word association

We have been given the task of creating a visual identity for ourselves. In order to do this we have to have a strong understanding of what our qualities as individuals are as well as our interests, personality traits and ambitions. 

To me family is very important. I am a triplet, this is what most people remember about me as it is rare to come by, this would be a great way to brand myself as it is memorable and different. I have Scottish parents and I am very proud of roots and heritage. I am always amazed by the beauty of the Scottish countryside and coastline and I could use this to inform my colour palette. My dad has been based in the Middle East for a few years and I have been lucky enough to travel there. I am very drawn to the complex and geometric patterns that are prominent in arabic culture and could use these within my identity.

My personality should inform my identity, however I want to make sure that I present my traits in away that is truthful but will attract clients. I am played back most of the time but I am a hard work and am very detiticated to a task once I set a goal. I can be very competitive and I am a hard worker but tend to procrastinate if I am not insanely busy all of the time. I am ambitious but impatient, independent and 'brutally' honest (according to my brother). 


I really enjoy going to gigs and festivals and try to go to as many as possible. Album covers of my favourite bands could inform my identity. I am a swimmer and I also really enjoy surfing and open water swimming. This love for the sea and the outdoors will be great for informing my colour palette. 

Other info:
coffee snob 
mardy in mornings 
sweet tooth
love guitars but can't play
angry when hungry
always hungry




No comments:

Post a Comment